ACCA PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION - NEW STRUCTURE FROM 2018 SEPTEMBER EXAMS
(Source: ACCA global website)
The ACCA exams are divided into THREE levels; Applied Knowledge, Applied Skills and Strategic Professional.
Applied Knowledge level:
- Accountant in Business (Previously F1)
- Management Accounting (Previously F2)
- Financial Accounting (Previously F3)
Applied Skills level:
- Corporate and Business Law (Previously F4)
- Performance Management (Previously F5)
- Taxation (Previously F6)
- Financial Reporting (Previously F7)
- Audit and Assurance (Previously F8)
- Financial Management (Previously F9)
OPTIONAL - BSc Hons in Applied Accountancy degree from Oxford Brookes University UK on submission of Research report.
MANDATORY - Ethics and Professional Skills Module to be completed before moving to Strategic Professional level.
Strategic Professional level:
- Strategic Business Reporting SBR (Previously P2)
- Strategic Business Leader SBL (Previously P1 and P3)
Options (two to be completed)
- Advanced Financial Management (Previously P4)
- Advanced Performance Management (Previously P5)
- Advanced Taxation (Previously P6)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (Previously P7)
OPTIONAL - MSc in Professional Accountancy from University of London UK
Entry requirements - can be started after 12th (HSC),
Work experience - Three years, before, during or after exams,
Number of exams - Up to 13, depending on exemptions,
How long does it take? - Three years on average.
What else is involved? - A professional ethics module.
Exemptions: (Subject to change and at the sole discretion of ACCA)
- Bcom from recognised university (exemption in first 4 papers)
- CA IPCC (exemption in 6 papers - First four, Tax and Audit)
- Fully qualified CA India member and ICWA member (exemption in first 9 papers of Applied level)
Source: ACCA Global Website